Registration for the Fall 2020 semester opens on Monday, March 9, 2020. Please see the registration schedule below.
8:00 AM MACM and MATS students with 30+ credit hours
MDIV students with 60+ completed credit hours
All DMIN students
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
8:00 AM MDIV students with 50-59.5 completed credit hours
MACM and MATS students with less than 30 completed credit hours
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
8:00: AM MDIV students with 30-59 completed credit hours
Thursday, March 12, 2020
8:00: AM MDIV students with less than 30 completed credit hours
IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!! When you register, please be mindful of the following:
- Course section (listed on the schedule).
Students on the Kansas Campus should choose the sections with “K” as the second letter (AKV, AKVH, AK).
Students on the Oklahoma City University Campus should choose the sections with “O” as the second letter (AOV, AOVH, AO).
- PCM 342 Leadership Institute & Doctrinal Reflection: Students must register for this course with SPST AND with C.O.R.
- Check your degree completion form (forms & documents page)
- Check for time/date conflicts
- Please meet with your advisor to work out the details of your schedule.
Dr. Michelle E. Hatcher
Director of Financial Aid/Registrar
Saint Paul School of Theology
13720 Roe Avenue
Leawood, KS 66224